3 bedroom terraced house for saleBluett Street, Maidstone, Kent
- 3 bedroom character terraced home
- Close proximity to Maidstone town centre
- Private rear garden
- Finished to a high standard with original features maintained
- Quiet residential no through road
- EPC energy rating D (64)
As you open the front door you will feel at home right away. Picture the family sat round the table at dinner time in the spacious dining room.For the cook of the family the kitchen is a sociable area as you can still be involved in the conversation while preparing the dinner due to the open plan aspect leading from the dining room to the kitchen.When dinner is finished why not retire to the lounge and put a movie on or get the board games out and enjoy some quality time.The secluded rear garden is to be enjoyed whatever the weather! Even in the colder winter months the children can put their wellies on and play outside. The recently updated bathroom is a very good size with a lovely finish.As you walk up the stairs the style and character continues in the three good sized bedrooms
What the Owner says:
We have enjoyed our time in this wonderful home very much, we love the style and character and will be looking to replicate this in our onward move.We are moving due the fact we need a bit more space but will be staying in the area in a similar style of property.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'10 x 9'9 (4.22m x 2.97m)
- Dining Area: 12'1 x 10'5 (3.69m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'4 x 7'7 (3.15m x 2.31m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 10'7 (3.97m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 7'11 (3.53m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'6 x 9'0 (3.81m x 2.75m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45157725.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13152341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.