1 bedroom terraced house for saleLoder Road, Harwell, Didcot
Sold STC £210,000
- Modern kitchen
- Garden/dining room
- Good sized double bedroom
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Single garage with roof storage
- Modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
This tidily presented one bedroom cottage style property situated in a quiet close within this highly sought after village, conveniently located between the market towns of Wantage, Didcot and Abingdon.
The property is offered for sale with the benefit of a sitting room, a separate modern kitchen leading into a garden/dining room. To the first floor there is good sized double bedroom and modern bathroom with bath and overhead electric shower. Outside the property is further complemented by an attractive front garden mainly laid to lawn and an enclosed private low maintenance rear garden complete with garden shed giving access to garage single with roof storage located conveniently at bottom of garden. Additional benefits include double glazing and gas fired central heating to radiators.
All main services connected.
Gas fired central heating to radiators
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45158148.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26602571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.