4 bedroom detached house for saleWellesley Crescent, Nottingham
Sold STC £200,000
- Guide Price £200,000 - £210,000
- 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Off Street Parking For Multiple Vehicles & Integral Garage
- All Rooms Well Proportioned
- Upstairs Bathroom & Shower Room
- Perfect Family Home
William H Brown is pleased to welcome to the market this beautiful four bedroom detached family home situated in the popular area of NG8. It must be seen to be appreciated so call now to avoid disappointment!!
William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this four bedroom detached family home. situated in the ever popular area of Strelley, NG8. This property is a ready to move into family home. With four well proportioned bedrooms and an up stairs bathroom with a separate shower room this property is perfect for a growing family. Other attributes include a low maintenance front and rear gardens, off street parking for multiple vehicles and an integral garage that has room for one car. With special additions to the kitchen like integrated Neff appliances this property really is a unique gem in the area of NG8. Call straight away to avoid disappointment!!
UPVC double glazed door to the front elevation leading into the entrance porch.
UPVC double glazed door to the front elevation leading into the entrance hall, wall mounted radiator and wall mounted alarm system.
Double glazed obscured window to the side elevation, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 14' Max x 12' 9" Max ( 4.27m Max x 3.89m Max )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator with TV & telephone points.
Kitchen / Diner 10' 11" x 16' 1" ( 3.33m x 4.90m )
Integral door leading to the conservatory and another to the utility room. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer taps, roll top work surfaces and part tiled walls. Double integrated Neff electric oven and island with a five ring integrated gas Neff hob with a overhead cooker hood. Integrated dishwasher and a integrated fridge freezer, wall mounted radiator and an under stairs storage cupboard with power and light.
Utility Room 7' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.36m x 1.98m )
Range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink with mixer taps, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a dryer, double glazed window to the rear elevation, square top work surfaces, park tiled walls, wall mounted radiator and a UPVC door to the rear elevation leading to the garden. Also loft access for storage and access to the integral garage.
Conservatory 13' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.17m x 2.92m )
Double glaze window all the way round with a mixture of glass and brick instruction, wall mounted lighting, tiled flooring and TV point.
Access from the entrance hall, loft access which is housing the combination boiler and part boarded.
Bedroom 1 16' 1" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 4.90m Max x 2.84m Max )
Two double glazed windows to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom 2 7' 9" x 13' 6" ( 2.36m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator with TV and telephone points.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 8' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator with TV and telephone points.
Bedroom 4 6' 9" x 8' 10" ( 2.06m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and wall mounted radiator,
Double glazed obscure glass window to the side elevation, Jacuzzi bath with a hand held stainless steel shower head, vanity unit, low level WC and part tiled walls.
Shower cubicle with a mains feed overhead shower and a wall mounted heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is ample parking with space for four cars. To the rear of the property is a lawned area with a fence boundary and block paved area surrounding which is low maintained. There is also a out building measuring ( 3 meters and 50 centre meters - 3 meters and 50 centre meters ) full electrics inside with a working alarm system.
Power and lights with up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45158163.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.