3 bedroom barn conversion for saleNorseman Close, Riccall, York
- Spectacular Barn Conversion
- Guide Price £300,000 to £320,000
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Luxurious Open Plan Kitchen-Diner
- No Onward Chain
This spectacular barn conversion really needs to be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer. Situated at the edge of the popular village of Riccall, the beautifully appointed accommodation is finished to a high standard, combining character with contemporary style.
This spectacular barn conversion really needs to be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer. Situated at the edge of the popular village of Riccall, the property is set away from the main road and is accessed by a private shared driveway. The beautifully appointed accommodation is finished to a high standard, combining character with contemporary style. The property benefits from a good sized open plan kitchen and dining room with a range cooker, 17ft lounge, solid oak floors and downstairs W.C. To the first floor there is a spacious landing providing access to the family bathroom and three double bedrooms with master en-suite which is fully tiled with Travertine and has a walk-in, rainfall shower. To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with conifer hedging and a driveway providing access to an integral garage. At the rear is a private terraced garden with fencing to the boundaries.
Upon entering this fantastic barn conversion you will be impressed by the quality of the home with oak wood flooring, stairs leading to the first floor landing and doorways leading to the living room, modern open plan kitchen/diner and ground floor WC.
Living Room 17' 3" x 12' 1" ( 5.26m x 3.68m )
The hard wood flooring extends into the living room with double glazed windows to the front, a radiator, TV point and feature cast iron fire place with surround.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 12' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.71m )
The dining room extends to the open plan kitchen area, hard wood flooring, radiator and double glazed windows to the front.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
The well equipped modern kitchen has a range cooker, free standing base and wall units, tiled flooring, double glazed windows and a door leading to the rear courtyard.
Ground Floor Wc
Comprising of low flush WC, floating hand basin, a radiator, double glazed windows to the rear, half tiled walls and matching tiled flooring.
The first floor landing gives access to all bedrooms, family bathroom and has a double glazed window to the rear.
Master Bedroom 17' 8" x 12' 2" ( 5.38m x 3.71m )
The master bedroom has double glazed windows to the front, radiator and access to the luxurious en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
This luxurious en-suite shower room is fully tiled with wash hand basin, low flush WC and walk in shower. Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 18' 3" x 10' 7" ( 5.56m x 3.23m )
The second double bedroom has double glazed windows to the front and rear, built in airing cupboard and two radiators.
Bedroom Three 11' x 10' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.25m )
The third double bedroom has double glazed windows to the front and a radiator.
The property has an attached garage with electric and lighting, a private driveway and lawned front garden offering privacy. At the rear is a private terrace garden with fencing to the boundaries.
The village of Riccall lies 9 miles South of York and has many amenities including a post office with village shop, supermarket, primary school, nursery, GP surgery, two restaurants, two public houses, hairdressers and a church. Riccall also boasts easy access to the A64 North and M62/M18 South. The property is commutable for Leeds, Harrogate and York.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45158178.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR104657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.