3 bedroom terraced house for salePippin Road, Bathpool, Taunton
Sold STC £86,625
- 45% Shared Ownership
- Three bedroom, mid-terrace house
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- 10 year NHBC guarantee on the property
- Vinyl flooring provided in kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom
- Modern level of insulation and thermally efficient walls, windows and roof
- Landscaped front garden & turfed rear garden
FOX & SONS are offering a mid-terrace three bedroom house for sale on a shared ownership basis
On offer is Plot 460 - The Souter, a mid-terrace three bedroom house for sale on a shared ownership basis in the popular Heathfields development. The accommodation in brief comprises of entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner, three bedrooms and bathroom. To the outside is allocated parking, landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden.
Prices shown are for a 45% share.
How Does It Work?
You buy a share of your home (between 45% and 75% of the home's value) and pay rent on the remaining share. You can buy bigger shares at a later stage when you can afford to. You'll need to take out a mortgage to pay for your share of the home's purchase price, or fund this through your savings. Approval needed by Yarlington homes and Help to Buy South West.
Price displayed for a 45% share, with rent and other rates payable thereafter. All interested parties will be required to register with Yarlington Homes, and also with Help To Buy South West (previously known as South West Homes). Application forms can be found in our Fox & Sons office.
Monthly charges (based on a 45% share)
Service charge: £26.44 (Includes buildings insurance)
All costs could be subject to change.
We will endeavour to use the photographs of the actual property but may also show pictures of the show home and/or computer generated images. Floorplan images may be handed.
From Taunton at the Creech Castle traffic lights proceed northbound on the Bridgwater road, continuing through the village of Bathpool and taking the second exit at the roundabout, following the signs for Heathfield Gardens. Proceed along this road (A38), crossing two roundabouts, and at the third roundabout take the first exit on to Hardys Road and then continue on to Pippin Road where the property will be found on the right hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.