2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMilford Avenue, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £285,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GAS TO RAD CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- UN-OVERLOOKED REAR GARDEN
A rare opportunity to acquire a two bedroom semi detached bungalow in a highly sought after area and is offered for sale with no onward chain. The property benefits from lounge, kitchen, bathroom, two good size bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and has UPVC double glazing throughout.
A rare opportunity to acquire a two bedroom semi detached bungalow in a highly sought after area and is offered for sale with no onward chain. The property benefits from lounge, kitchen, bathroom, two good size bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and has UPVC double glazing throughout. Externally is a driveway offering off road parking and a privately enclosed un-overlooked garden to the rear. WE STRONGLY ADVISE IMMEDIATE VIEWING TO AVOID MISSING OUT.
Composite double glazed door to front aspect. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Doors to:
Lounge: 14' 11" x 10' 2" Max ( 4.55m x 3.10m Max )
Gas featured fireplace. UPVC double glazed French doors and windows to rear aspect and leading to garden. Coving to ceiling and radiator.
Kitchen: 11' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.41m )
Fitted with a range of units to both eye and base level with rolled topped worksurface over and inset 1½ bowl sink drainer unit. Space for freestanding gas oven. Tiled splashbacks. UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear aspect. UPVC double glazed door to rear aspect and leading to garden.
Bedroom One: 13' 8" x 10' 3" ( 4.17m x 3.12m )
A range of fitted bedroom furniture. Airing cupboard. Coving to ceiling. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two: 11' 9" x 7' 11" Max ( 3.58m x 2.41m Max )
Fitted wardrobes. Access to loft via hatch. UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator.
A three pieces bathroom suite comprising of: Low level WC. Wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator. UPVC Double glazed window to front aspect.
A concrete driveway proving off road parking for two vehicles and leading to the side and rear of property. Pathway leading to front door and the remainder laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
A privately enclosed rear garden with flower and shrub borders. Shed to remain and the remainder laid to lawn and driveway leading to side and front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45160209.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.