3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMainwaring Road, Wirral
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Popular Location
- Through Lounge, Kitchen
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Detached Garage, Gardens To Front & Rear
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
For sale in Bromborough is this spacious semi-detached house in a popular residential location, Comprising: Hallway, lounge with modern feature fire place and sliding patio door, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside is a garage and gardens to both front and rear. NO CHAIN.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
Coming to the market in Bromborough is this spacious three bedroom semi detached house in a popular residential location, Briefly comprising: Hallway, lounge leading through to the dining area with modern feature fire place and sliding patio door and fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a detached garage accessed by a shared driveway as well as gardens to the front and rear. A viewing of this property is highly recommended to appreciate all that this potential family home has to offer.
Entrance hall; featuring double glazed UPVC door to the front aspect, double glazed window to the side, a radiator and laminate flooring throughout.
Lounge 23' 4" x 11' Max ( 7.11m x 3.35m Max )
Through lounge featuring double glazed window to the front and sliding patio doors to the rear. The through lounge also includes a modern feature fire place, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 6' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.01m x 2.87m )
Modern style fitted kitchen featuring wall and complementary base units with rolled top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, electric oven, gas hob and space for a fridge freezer. The kitchen also has a built in storage cupboard and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' Into Recess ( 3.58m x 3.35m Into Recess )
Bedroom one comprising of double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Landing; with double glazed window to the side aspect of the property.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 11' 1" Into Recess ( 3.40m x 3.38m Into Recess )
Bedroom Two featuring double glazed window to the rear of the property, central heating boiler and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.03m x 2.01m )
Bedroom three featuring double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Modern style white bathroom suite comprising: Bath with shower over bath and folding shower screen, wash hand basin and WC. The bathroom also includes a radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
To The Front
To the front of the property is a shared driveway leading to a detached brick built garage, there is also a flagged area with a brick wall boundary.
To The Rear
Brick built shed to the rear with up and over doors. With, patio area close to house, gravel area, flower bed and timber fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45160257.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.