1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Fusion, Cygnet Street, Shoreditch, E1
- 1 Bedroom/ 1 bathroom
- 556 sq/ft
- Service Charge: £3.14 p/s/f Approx.
- Ground Rent: £450 p.a.
- Closest Station: Shoreditch High Street
- West Facing Balcony
- Residents? private landscaped roof garden
- High quality specifications throughout including Smeg kitchen appliances
- Under floor heating to bathroom
- Estimated completion Q4 2016
OFF-PLAN UNIT IN AN EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
LiFE Residential are proud to present a third floor, 1 bedroom, 556 sq/ft. apartment.
Walk in to your open-plan living room/ kitchen area with East facing floor to ceiling windows allowing for morning light to flood through. There's plenty of room for a dining table making this apartment perfect for dinner parties with family and friends. From there, step out to your inset balcony where you can start your day enjoy that morning cup of coffee, after you wake up from you fully carpeted bedroom, which will be natural throughout and inclusive of a built in wardrobe.
Due to complete in Q4 2016, The Fusion offers an exclusive and highly refined luxury lifestyle, located amid some of London’s most fashionable streets alive with nightlife, gastro eateries, bars, markets, festivals and galleries.
Please call 02036681030 to enquire further!
Property ref: 121_2480_4109710
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45160296.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4109710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Tower Bridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.