3 bedroom terraced house for saleLyneham Gardens, Maidenhead
- MID-TERRACE HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- GARAGE IN A BLOCK
Situated on this ever popular development towards Pinkneys Green is this superb three bedroom family home, offering spacious and well planned accommodation, complimented by a private south facing rear garden. A must view!
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, part tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin.
Lounge 28' 5" into bay x 10' 5" ( 8.66m into bay x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, parquet flooring.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 8' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to rear, door to garden, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for dryer, space for fridgefreezer, Potterton central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, w.c., fully tiled.
South facing, laid to lawn, surrounded by panel fencing, small patio area, gate leading to garage.
In a block, second in on the left.
From Maidenhead town centre proceed north out of Maidenhead along the A308 towards Furze Platt and Marlow. Continue up through Furze Platt and straight through the traffic lights, past Furze Platt School on the left whereupon take the second left into Cranbrook Drive. Proceed some way around the road before taking the fifth turning left into Lyneham Gardens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45160299.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.