2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Street, Corton, Lowestoft
Sold STC £115,000
- End-Terrace House
- 2 Bedrooms
- Outside courtyard
- Open fire place
- Beautiful wooden floor boards in bedrooms
Tucked away in the quiet village of Corton, this 2 bed end terrace is close to the beach, pubs and plenty of amenities. This property has beautiful wooden floorboards in the bedrooms and an open fire in the lounge. This property would make an ideal first time buy or investment.
Tucked away in the quiet village of Corton, this 2 bed end terrace is close to the beach, pubs and plenty of amenities. With the seaside towns of Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth only a short drive away. This property has beautiful wooden floorboards in the bedrooms and an open fire in the lounge. This property has lots of potential and would make an ideal first home or investment.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 13' 1" into recess x 10' 10" ( 3.99m into recess x 3.30m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front. Open fire place and with a radiator. Telephone and TV point. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen/diner 13' 2" Max x 14' 8" Max ( 4.01m Max x 4.47m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Fitted kitchen witha range of base cabinets with work surfaces and a 1 and a half bowl sink/drainer. Part tiled splashbacks, electric cooker and fridge. Laminate flooring,
WIth a CH boiler in a cupboard and wooden flooring.
Bedroom1 10' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front. Radiator and wooden floor boards.
Bedroom 2 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Radiator and wooden flooring.
Off the landing. With a WC and a wash hand basin.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. With a bath and shower, WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan. Part tiled splashback and vanity unit. Radiator and vinyl flooring.
Enclosed garden courtyard with trees and shrubs with rear access through a gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45161370.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.