2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEnville Way, Highwoods, Colchester
Sold STC £210,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Off Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating
Guide price £210,000 - £220,000
Tucked away at the end of a cul de sac in this very popular location is this very well presented two bedroom family home. To the ground floor the property comprises of a kitchen diner and lounge whilst upstairs there are two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Obscure double glazed entrance door leading to lounge.
Lounge 14' 1" x 13' ( 4.29m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front, stairs rising to the first floor, laminate flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling,
Kitchen Diner 12' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door leading to the garden, roll edge work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, inset four ring gas hob with extractor above, built in oven below, range of base and wall mounted units, space for all appliances, laminate flooring, built in cupboard.
Access to loft which is part boarded. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in cupboard, built in wardrobe, coving to ceiling, inset halogen lights to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 13' x 6' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, three piece white suite comprising of an enclosed panel bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
Commences with patio are, outside tap, laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders, flower and shrub displays, outside light, measuring approximately 60 ft.
To The Front
Laid to lawn area, pathway, two parking spaces.
Roll top door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45161373.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.