2 bedroom apartment for saleBoulters Meadow, Maidenhead
Sold STC £390,000
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER
- LUXURY FITTED BATHROOM
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES IN THE KITCHEN
- FITTED WARDROBES TO BOTH BEDROOMS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
A two bedroom ground floor apartment in Hayfield Court. One of a collection of only eight stylish one and two bedroom apartments set across three floors. Featuring a modern open plan living space with access to external space and a fully fitted kitchen. Call for your appointment to find out more.
Shanly Homes are delighted to offer one, two and three bed apartments plus three and four bed semi-detached, mid and end terrace houses at Boulters Meadow. There is an impressive entrance opening onto a stunning development with a genuine community feel. It is walking distance to the River Thames and just five minutes drive to Maidenhead town centre. Boulters Meadow is a pleasant 10 minute walk to the river and Riverside Gardens with a childrens park, café and mini golf course. It is also in close proximity to Ray Mill Island where you can find Boulters Lock and restaurant, an aviary and ice cream kiosk. Maidenhead shopping centre offers a fantastic mix of high street shops and unique, independent retailers. Ideally located less than two miles away from Maidenhead town centre and two miles from Maidenhead railway station which offers direct services to London Paddington in just 27 minutes. Maidenhead station is also part of the Crossrail expansion project - the visionary new railway connecting the City to the South East (expected 2019). There is highly rated local public and private schools offering primary, secondary and 16+ education. Boulters Meadow is close to two large open spaces, Kidwells Park and Grenfell Park popular with local residents. Braywick Nature Centre is also only a mile away.
Plot 100 is a two bedroom apartment set over 722 sq ft. Situated on the ground floor, this apartment consists of a spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining area which includes top of the range integrated appliances and laminate worktops. Practical and stylish wardrobes to the master bedroom and bedroom two, plus a luxury ensuite and family bathroom.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road towards the river. Just as the road narrows to a single carriage take a left onto Ray Street and follow to the end. At the T-junction turn left onto Blackamoor Lane where the development will be found a fair way along on the right hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.