2 bedroom maisonette for saleRomilly Gardens, Plympton, Plymouth
Guide Price £145,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Highly Sought After Location
- Allocated Parking Space
- Outside Space With A Storage Unit
***Guide Price £145,000 - £155,000***
A WELL PRESENTED ground floor apartment with TWO BEDROOMS located in a popular residential position.
The property benefits from two bedrooms, double glazing, an allocated parking space and outside space with storage unit, all on a FLAT LEVEL PLOT.
***Guide Price £145,000 - £155,000***
This is a two bedroom ground floor apartment located in a popular residential position.
The property benefits from two bedrooms, double glazing, an allocated parking space and outside space with storage unit, all on a flat level plot.
Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Radiator, built in cupboard.
Lounge 13' 10" Max x 13' 7" Max ( 4.22m Max x 4.14m Max )
Window to the front elevation, electric fire, coved textured ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' ( 2.95m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Range of wall and base level units with roll top work surface.
Stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, four ring electric hob, built in oven with cooker hood over.
Space for a large fridge freezer.
Washing machine, space for a slimline dishwasher, wall mounted boiler.
With doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.94m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, coved textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" Plus door recess x 6' 8" ( 2.57m Plus door recess x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation.
Coved textured ceiling.
A three piece suite comprising: Corner shower cubicle with mains shower, vanity sink with mirror over, low level WC.
Built in storage unit with roll top work surface, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled walls and flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45161400.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PYP101767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.