4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHilltop Crescent, Weeley, Clacton-On-Sea
Sold STC £275,000
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms/ Five Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
This spacious, extended semi detached house is situated in the popular village of Weeley. The property benefits from superb garden, three reception rooms, four bedrooms & en suite. The property offers good access to the A120/A12 and rail links to London Liverpool Street.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, stairs to first floor, cupboard, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to front, doors to Lounge, Office/Bedroom Five & Laundry/Utility Room.
Lounge 17' 4" x 11' 11" ( 5.28m x 3.63m )
Double glazed box bay window to front, open fireplace, two radiators, double doors to:
Dining Room 12' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.91m x 2.82m )
Double glazed French doors to rear giving access to patio, solid Oak flooring, radiator, archway to:
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.84m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, Granite work surfaces, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with hose spray tap, plumbing for dishwasher, four ring electric hob with oven under, built-in microwave with large cupboards under and over, space for American style fridge/freezer, tiled floor, double glazed window to side, double glazed window to rear.
Office / Bedroom Five 13' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.17m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled floor.
Laundry / Utility Room 12' max x 10' 11" ( 3.66m max x 3.33m )
Double glazed patio doors to both front and rear, radiator, work surfaces with space for washing machine and tumble dryer under, wall mounted cupboards, floor standing cupboards, door to:
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, double glazed window to front, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Radiator, loft access, double linen cupboard, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, walk way (5'6 x 4'9) with space for wardrobes, door to:
Double glazed window to side, walk-in double shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, cupboard space.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 7' 4" ( 2.69m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wardrobe recess.
White three piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard below and low level w.c., tiled splashbacks, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window to front, cupboard over stairs area.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking and slate area with hedge to front.
There is a large rear garden commencing with non-slip porcelain paved slabs with steps down to lawned area with mature trees and shrubs, shed to remain, bike shed to remain, outside tap and security lighting to patio area, all enclosed by panel fencing.
Proceed away from Colchester down Clingoe Hill along A133 towards Clacton, continue to follow the A133 for approximately 5.7 miles, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Colchester Road/A133, continue for approximately 2.2 miles, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Colchester Road/B1033, at the roundabout take the third exit onto Weeley ByPass/B1441, turn left towards The Street, turn left onto The Street, turn left onto Hilltop Crescent.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45162372.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.