2 bedroom terraced house for saleOvering Avenue, Great Waldingfield, Sudbury
Sold STC £195,000
- NHBC Warranty
- Greensward Views to Front
- Carport Parking
- Popular Location
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY - This two bedroom mid-terrace property is situated in a popular location within the village and benefits from greensward views to the front of the house. The property offers a cloakroom on the ground floor, carport parking close by and NHBC warranty.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed entrance door leading into entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor landing, radiator, doors to:
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' ( 2.82m x 2.13m )
Range of base and eye level units, roll edge work surfaces with matching upstand, built-in double, inset gas hob with stainless steel splash back and extractor fan over, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Comprising low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.02m )
Double glazed French doors and double glazed window to the rear aspect, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, access to loft space, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 8' ( 4.24m x 2.44m )
Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, radiator, two double glazed windows to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" max x 6' 7" ( 3.86m max x 2.01m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Outside The Property
To the front is a pathway leading to the front entrance door with shrub beds to adjoining. The rear garden commences with a paved patio area ideal for seating which is accessed via the lounge. The remainder is laid to lawn with beds for planting and a paved pathway leading to the rear of the garden where there is a gate providing rear pedestrian access through to carport parking a short distance from the property.
There is a quarterly charge for the upkeep of the shared drive to the front and side of the terraced houses. This is currently £35.
The property is freehold with the carport parking being a leasehold which currently has 995 years remaining. Charges may be incurred. Further information available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45162381.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.