5 bedroom detached house for saleWood Farm Close, Nettleton, Market Rasen
- Outstanding three storey five bedroom detached family home with views across the dell
- Full depth twin aspect lounge, stunning living kitchen & utility
- Excellent master bedroom with shower room
- Four further generous bedrooms, family bathroom & second en-suite
- Reception parking & double garage
- Enclosed southern facing gardens
- Viewing highly recommended
- EPC RATING : C
This superbly proportioned five bedroom detached family home enjoys outstanding views across a grassed dell and enjoys the benefits of an enclosed southern facing garden. The eminently flexible accommodation is arranged on three floors and presented to an extremely high standard. The accommodation briefly comprises of a full depth twin aspect lounge opening to the rear terrace, superb living kitchen appointed with an extensive range of high gloss contemporary units with integrated appliances and utility off. To the first floor the master suite is a sophisticated retreat with its large double bedroom being extensively appointed with fitted furniture and a stylish en-suite shower room. The remaining two first floor bedrooms are served by a family bathroom and the final two bedrooms together with a second en-suite are situated on the second floor. The property itself is situated off a private driveway and there is reception parking for four cars together with a double garage. The village of Nettleton is situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty and lies within the catchment of Caistor Grammar School. A stunning modern detached family home for which early viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45162495.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6451298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.