4 bedroom mews house for saleLawnhurst Close, Cheadle Hulme,
- Spacious, Beautifully Presented Town House.
- Four Good Size Bedrooms And Two Bathrooms
- Good Size Dining Kitchen.
- Enjoying A Great Location Close To The A34 Bypass
- Private South Facing Garden
- Offered For Sale With No Chain
A beautifully presented, town house offering extremely spacious accommodation with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Situated on the very popular development the accommodation comprises hall, wc, stunning dining kitchen and a spacious lounge. Garage, driveway and a south facing rear garden.
A fabulous sized, beautifully presented townhouse enjoying a south facing garden and being situated on this extremely sought after development.
Built to a most appealing design by Jones Homes the accommodation comprises; a good sized entrance hall with oak flooring and cloakroom WC. The kitchen is beautifully fitted and there is ample room for a good sized dining table and French doors out onto the garden. On the first floor there is a landing, fabulous sized main living room with twin Juliet balcony doors. The master bedroom with a fabulous sized en-suite with upgraded tiling. On the second floor there are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Garage and driveway.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45162876.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 627119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.