3 bedroom terraced house for saleLlancayo Street,Bargoed, CF81
Under Offer £79,950
- well presented house in quiet area of Bargoed with full gas central heating and double glazing
- large open plan lounge/dining room, large kitchen with breakfast area, with downstairs wc.
- large bathroom, electric shower, 2 double bedrooms one with fitted cupboards, 1 single bedroom
- rear garden with southern aspect, greenhouse and storage sheds with rear access, neat front garden.
- pleasant countryside views to front of property
- excellent rail and road links to Cardiff and beyond, park and ride facility at station.
- close to supermarket and shops, leisure centre, excellent cycle network and walkways to countryside
- medical centre in close proximity with large hospital at Ystrad Mynach (5 miles)
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom terraced house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference vwr-65m6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.