3 bedroom flat for sale9/3 Greenhill Terrace, Greenhill, Edinburgh, EH10 4BS
- Beautifully-presented, second-floor (top) floor, three bedroom flat, forming part of a handsome Victorian terrace.
- Located in the highly-desirable after Greenhill area, just south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a hallway, spacious living / dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and shower room.
- South facing, with pleasant views across to the Pentlands Hills, the property is tastefully finished with a mix of period features and quality contemporary fittings.
- Features gas central heating, partial double glazing, a stylish shower room, and quality hardwood flooring for the living room and hall.
- In addition, there is good storage provision, a spacious communal ground floor reception hall, and ample zoned on-street parking.
- Open Viewing- Wednesday 6:30pm-8pm
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, second-floor (top) flat, forming part of a handsome Victorian terrace in the highly-desirable Greenhill area, just south of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation comprises a hallway, spacious living/dining room, kitchen, three double-bedrooms and a shower room. South facing, with pleasant views across to the Pentlands Hills, the property is tastefully finished with a mix of period features and quality contemporary fittings. Features include gas central heating, partial double glazing, a stylish shower room, and quality hardwood flooring for the living room and hall. In addition there is good storage provision, a spacious communal ground-floor reception hall, and ample zoned on-street parking. The hallway gives access to all rooms except the kitchen, and features glazing to the communal stairway for good natural light, and quality hardwood flooring. Set to the front, the south-facing living room includes a bay window, impressive gas fireplace, TV and phone points and hardwood flooring. The kitchen is set internally off the living room and includes a skylight window, fitted units, sink with drainer, and integrated fridge, double oven, ceramic hob and canopy. Bedrooms one and three are rear facing and feature carpeted flooring and storage provision including eaves space. Bedroom two is set to the front with carpeted flooring and a view to the Pentland hills. The shower room features a skylight window, contemporary fitted two-piece suite, mirrored wall cabinets and a walk-in shower. Greenhill is a sought-after location, situated between the Marchmont and Bruntsfield areas of Edinburgh, and makes for quick access to the city centre and University district. Morningside and Bruntsfield provide an excellent range of quality specialist retailers and a variety of cafes, bars and restaurants. Food shopping is also catered for by a Waitrose supermarket, a Marks & Spencer food store and a Tesco. With cinema and theatres close by, pleasant walks and open spaces can be found at the Meadows, Hermitage of Braid and Blackford Hill. Private and public golf courses are also within easy reach and swimming facilities can be found at the Royal Commonwealth Pool and Warrender Swim Centre. Regular bus services are available throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7076303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.