3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWymondham
Withdrawn from Market
- Semi detached property in the pretty market town of Wymondham
- On a generous plot in a secluded cul de sac, close to open countryside
- 3 bedrooms, 1 with built-in storage
- 16’11 lounge with views to the front garden
- Kitchen with separate dining room
- Double sized shower with seat and separate WC
- Electric storage heaters in most rooms plus uPVC double glazing
- Single brick built garage with further off road parking on the driveway
- Cultivated rear garden with summerhouse
- Within easy reach of A11 and Waitrose, plus other local amenities and schools for all age ranges
SUMMARY GUIDE PRICE £185,000 - £200,000
3 bed semi detached house on a generous plot at the end of a secluded cul de sac. Comprises a lounge, kitchen, separate dining room, garage and off road parking. The property is handily placed for A11 and local amenities. Full inspection strongly recommended. Call now to view!
OUTSIDE The front triangular shaped garden allows a generous driveway for off road parking, leading to the approx. 15'4 x 8'1 brick built single garage with up and over door, light and power. The front garden itself measures approx. 53' x 22' max including driveway and is laid to lawn with decorative flower borders and porch to the front entrance. Access to the approx. 60' x 40' max rear garden is via a pathway between the house and garage, which also leads to the side entrance. The rear garden features a lawn plus cultivated fruit and vegetable beds, a delightful recently constructed summerhouse and mature shrubs. A wooden access gate from the rear of the garden leads out on to Tuttles Lane, with open countryside close by - ideal for dog walking!
DIRECTIONS Heading south west from Norwich on the A11, take the slip road signposted to Wymondham. Take the 3rd exit at the roundabout, passing under the A11. At the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit, passing Waitrose on the left hand side. Take the 2nd exit at the next roundabout on to Tuttles Lane and then take the left turn in to Lime Tree Avenue. Turn right in to Sheffield Road and Maple Close is on the right hand side, opposite Ashleigh Primary School & Nursery. In Maple Close, turn left and follow the cul de sac to the end.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representatives or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. Please note that photographs do not infer that the items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation before proceeding further.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45163425.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361004176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Hethersett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.