3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleConnaught Avenue, East Barnet, Barnet, EN4
- 3 Bedrooms
- Semi detatched
- Refurbished condition
- Modern kitchen / breakfast room
- Utility room
- Guest shower / w/c
- Oakleigh Park National Rail 0.7 of a mile away
- Southgate Underground Station 1.1 miles away
- Totteridge and Whetstone 1.2 miles away
- Several School Catchments
An extended and refurbished three bedroom semi-detached home to be sold with the benefit of no upper chain.
THE OWNERS LOVE
"Our kitchen/dining room is a great size with lots of natural light"
"It is so convenient to have the extra shower and toilet, especially in the morning"
"I love the size of our patio. It's great for entertaining and still plenty of garden to enjoy"
There are plenty of local shops within easy reach as well as 2 large parks.
The front reception room can be used as a 4th bedroom if need be as well as an office or extra room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45163707.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHT160502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Whetstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.