2 bedroom terraced house for saleBlandford Road, Hamworthy, POOLE, Dorset
- EXTENDED MID TERRACED HOME
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- DINING ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C AND UTILITY
- FOUR PIECE BATHROOM
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR FOUR VEHICLES
- MODERNISED BY THE CURRENT OWNERS
A beautifully presented mid terraced home which has been modernised by the current owners and boasts many original Victorian features. Ideally situated a short walk from Poole Quay and the Town Centre with its many shops, bars and restaurants. Further benefits of this property include hard standing to the rear to provide off road parking for four vehicles, UPVC double glazing, newly fitted kitchen, bathroom and radiators. Internal viewing a must. School catchment - Twin Sails Infant and Hamworthy Park Junior.
Property ref: 121_1857_4285954
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45164064.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4285954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony David & Co, Poole - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.