1 bedroom apartment for saleMaltings Place, Tower Bridge Road, London, SE1
- Stunning One Bedroom Apartment in London Bridge
- Fully Furnished to Exceptional Standard
- Healthy Lease
- 8min Walk to London Bridge Station
- 24 Hour Concierge and Security
- Refurbished to Very High Specification
- Ample natural light
- Light Stained Oak Floor Throughout
- No Chain
- Bespoke hand-made Italian styled design with a mixture of handle-less smoked oak and white solid doors, K Soul Quartz worktop, washer/dryer and dishwasher. Quooker hot water tap
Stunning 1 Bedroom Apartment 7min walk to London bridge. Refurbished to the highest standard. Handmade Italian kitchen (handle-less smoked oak and white solid doors, K Soul Quartz worktop), floor to ceiling windows and light stained oak floor. 24/7 concierge and security on site
Bespoke hand-made Italian styled design with a mixture of handle-less smoked oak and white solid doors
Worktops are finished in Italian K Soul Quartz
Fitted appliances including AEG Oven and AEG Microwave, Bosch Fridge and Freezer, AEG Washer Dryer and Quooker hot water tap.
Fully tiled in modern Porcelanosa tiles featuring glass mosaic panels.
Fixtures include a mixture of Duravit and Hansgrohe fittings, including a worktop mounted sink arrangement and large bath with shower.
Light stained oak floor
Italian styled doors and solid brass ironmongery finished in polished chrome.
Glass electrical sockets and touch switching including dimmable LED lighting and a ceiling fan
2 x Smart TVs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PM846513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Now Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.