4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRanelagh Drive, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8
Under Offer £775,000
- 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Semi Detached Curton Style Family Home
- Separate Lounge & Dining Room
- Luxurious Appointed Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- En-Suite Bathroom To Master Bedroom
- Approx. 130ft Rear Garden
- Potential To Extend Subject To Planning
Situated on this convenient and sought after quiet road off Glendale Avenue, is this extended 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, semi detached, Curton style family home.
The property comprises a porch, separate lounge and dining room, luxuriously appointed kitchen breakfast room and a downstairs WC. On the 1st floor there are three double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, a en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom and the family bathroom. The garden measures approx. 130ft with gates leading to the front and the garage. There is further potential to extend to the rear of the property and into the loft space, subject to planning.
18'6 X 12'1
14'5 X 12'11
15'4 X 11'7
15'1 X 7'11
14'8 X 9'8 (to front of fitted wardrobe)
14'3 X 9'8 (to front of fitted wardrobe)
15'2 X 9'11
8'5 X 7'10
Band G in Barnet
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45166743.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ranelaghdrive. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petermans, Edgware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.