3 bedroom mews house for saleThe Lindley, Lindley Park, Huddersfield, HD3
- 3 BEDROOMS
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- ACCESS TO M62 MOTORWAY NETWORK
- AMENITIES IN LINDLEY VILLAGE
- LOCAL SCHOOLS NEARBY
This 3 bedroomed mews property is situated on the new Lindley Park development. The development combines the convenience of modern urban living with the delightfully rural environment of Lindley and has a selection of attractive high quality modern 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroomed houses. Internally the properties have fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom, gas fired central heating systems with thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms, uPVC double glazed windows, white 5 panelled internal doors, LED down lighters to some rooms and Ideal standards concept cube bathroom suites. Located on the outskirts of Lindley village where there are a range of amenities including shops, doctors and well renowned local schools within ½ mile and readily available access to Junctions 23-24 of the M62 motorway network.
Ground Floor: - Enter the property via an external door into:-
Entrance Hall -
Dining Kitchen - 4.82m max. x 4.93m max. (15'10" max. x 16'2" max.) -
First Floor: -
Lounge - 3.66m x 4.17m (12'0" x 13'8") -
Study - 2.81m x 2.06m (9'3" x 6'9") -
Separate Wc -
Second Floor: -
Master Bedroom - 2.96m max. x 2.84m (9'9" max. x 9'4") -
En-Suite - 1.76m max. x 1.4m (5'9" max. x 4'7") -
Bedroom 2 - 2.52m x 2.27m (8'3" x 7'5") -
Bedroom 3 - 2.2m max. x 2.27m max. (7'3" max. x 7'5" max.) -
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26603975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.