4 bedroom detached house for saleInglewhite Road, PR3
- Excellent Location
- Far Reaching Views
- Four Double Bedroom Detached
- Fully Networked
- Last Remaining Properties
- Ready Now!
- Walking Distance to Longridge Centre
- Help to Buy Available - Buy with just 5% Deposit
- Part Exchange Your Property at Full Market Value
- 3 Large Reception Rooms
New Show Home opening Saturday 5th November Contact our dedicated sales representative, Alison on 07960642781 for more information or to arrange a viewing.
Set on a quiet cul-de-sec in a semi-rural location, this stunning family home has been designed with quality and efficiency at the forefront. The property features bright, spacious living areas and briefly comprises Entrance Lobby, Lounge, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Dining Room, Home Office, Cloakroom WC, Four Double Bedrooms, Master Ensuite and Family Bathroom. Completing this magnificent home is a surrounding garden, attached double garage and far reaching views.
Further features include:
- Lounge with french doors to rear garden
- Attached Double Garage
- Surrounding Garden
- Brand new Grade A combi boiler central heating system.
- Central programmer/heat controller for the central heating system.
- Low maintenance UPVC double glazing.
- Energy efficient lighting.
- LED lights to ceilings in Kitchen/Bathrooms.
- High Specification Kitchen with Integrated Appliances.
- Tiled Kitchen Floor and Bathrooms.
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
- Chrome heated towel rails in all bathrooms.
- Oak finish doors with polished chrome handles.
- Polished chrome switches and sockets throughout.
- Mains operated interconnected fire detection and fire alarm system.
- Alarm system with room sensors.
- Security lighting to side and rear.
- Fully networked with Category 6 network cable.
READY TO MOVE INTO NOW!
Lounge: 6.05m x 4.38m (19'10" x 14'4")
Kitchen/B'Fast Room: 3.19m x 5.60m (10'5" x 18'4")
Dining Room: 3.19m x 3.78m (10'5" x 12'4")
Office: 4.09m x 3.09m (max) (13'5" x 10'1")
Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 4.39m (max) (14'11" x 14'4")
En Suite: 1.71m x 1.71m (5'7" x 5'7")
Bedroom 2: 4.68m x 4.39m (max) (15'4" x 14'4")
Bedroom 3: 4.09m x 3.11m (max) (13'5" x 10'2")
Bedroom 4: 3.19m x 4.97m (10'5" x 16'3")
Bathroom: 1.87m x 3.11m (6'1" x 10'2")
See floor plans for full schedule of accommodation.
Lying in the midst of some of the North West's most glorious scenery, Longridge offers an idyllic country setting, perfect for families and adventure enthusiasts who enjoy biking and walking. The development is within walking distance to Longridge town centre where you will find a host of amenities including shops, pubs and restaurants as well as a range of primary and secondary schools. There are good main routes to adjoining towns and villages and in close proximity are links to the M6, M65, M61 & M55, ideal for those commuting to Preston, Blackburn and Manchester.
Do you have a property to sell and want to buy a brand new home? Securing your new home when you have a property to sell can be a challenge but at Prestige New Homes you can discuss exactly this with our dedicated Sales Consultants. We are working together with the developers on a fantastic opportunity in which you can instruct a valuation on your existing home and part exchange at the full market value, allowing you to reserve your new home.
Call Alison today on 07960 642781 for more information or to arrange a viewing.
Please note that all internal photographs are from the old show home.
N.B. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline for guidance only. They do not constitute any part of an offer or contract and due to the bespoke nature of this development, can be subject to small changes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KeepersPlot7B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prestige New Homes, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.