1 bedroom flat for saleAslett Street, London
- One Bedroom
- 575 Sq Ft
- Victorian Conversion Flat
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Separate Reception
- Excellently Presented Throughout
- Wealth of Period Features
- Shared Garden
- Share Of Freehold
- Equidistant to Earlsfield and Wandsworth Town
A well presented first floor Victorian conversion flat with eat-in kitchen and modern bathroom. The property is in very good condition with a contemporary finish throughout but retains a wealth of character.
Accommodation consists; entrance hall, double bedroom, reception room, stylish and superbly presented refitted kitchen/breakfast room, modern bathroom and a well maintained rear garden which is shared.
Aslett Street is part of a grid of quiet residential roads of similar buildings, which are consistently sought after being equidistant from Earlsfield and Wandsworth Town. This location is very well served by excellent transport links, restaurants, bars, leisure and shopping facilities all within close proximity of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45167649.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26604053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacksons Estate Agents, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.