4 bedroom detached house for saleKillams Crescent, Taunton
Offers in Excess of
- Spacious accommodation
- Sought after location
- Large driveway AND double garage
- Cloakroom, family bathroom and en-suite
- Conservatory AND two separate reception rooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Four good size bedrooms
Located in a sought after location in the south side of Taunton is this four bedroom detached property which offers spacious accommodation and benefits from large driveway, double garage and enclosed rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
The property is approached via a dropped kerb on to the driveway which provides parking comfortably for four vehicles in front of the double garage, with an area laid to lawn on either side of the driveway. The front entrance is sheltered by a storm porch and the front door opens in to;
Presented in neutral decor the spacious entrance hall features radiator, telephone point, stairs rising to the first floor, space and hanging for coats and shoes and doors opening to ground floor accommodation including;
Features front facing obscure glazed window, low level flush WC and wash hand basin.
Study Room 10' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.26m )
Neutrally decorated, the study features front facing double glazed window, coving, radiator, telephone and TV aerial points, under stair cupboard and space for display and office furniture as required.
Kitchen 16' x 8' 4" ( 4.88m x 2.54m )
Well-presented, the kitchen features side facing double glazed window, door to the garden, ceiling spot lights, radiator, central heating boiler and a fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with roll edge work surface and tiled splash backs over, one and a half bowl drainer sink, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over and serving hatch through to the dining room. Space and plumbing is available for a dish washer and half height fridge and further space is available for a breakfast table and chairs.
Sitting Room 15' 9" x 12' 9" ( 4.80m x 3.89m )
A neutrally decorated reception room which features rear facing double glazed window, double glazed doors in to the conservatory, coving, radiator, TV aerial point and fireplace with marble hearth and decorative surround. Ample space is available for a range of seating and display furniture. Sliding doors open in to;
Dining Room 10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.51m )
Presented in light, neutral decor and featuring rear facing double glazed window, coving, radiator and space for a family sized dining table and chairs.
Conservatory 13' 6" x 9' ( 4.11m x 2.74m )
A spacious conservatory which features uPVC double glazed windows and door in to the garden, tiled flooring and space for seating and display furniture as required.
First Floor Landing
A spacious landing area featuring side facing double glazed window, radiator, access to the loft which is boarded and features lighting, airing cupboard housing the immersion tank and doors opening to first floor accommodation including;
Master Bedroom 10' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.95m )
A spacious master suite featuring rear facing double glazed window, coving, radiator, telephone and TV aerial point, built in wardrobes with shelving and hanging space within and a door opening in to;
A modern and fully tiled shower room which features side facing double glazed window, heated towel rail and a suite comprising of low level flush WC, freestanding feature sink with waterfall mixer tap and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.92m )
A second double bedroom which is presented in neutral decor and features rear facing double glazed window, coving, radiator and built in wardrobes with shelving and hanging space within.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" min x 8' 3" max ( 3.45m min x 2.51m max )
A third bedroom which could accommodate a double bed if required and which features side facing double glazed window, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.16m )
A good size fourth bedroom featuring front facing double glazed window, coving, radiator and space for a single bed and accompanying bedroom furniture.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.16m x 2.06m )
Features front facing obscure double glazed windows, radiator, partly tiled walls and a suite comprising of flush WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap and shower over.
The garden can be accessed from a side door in the garage, from an alleyway from the front elevation or from the conservatory; all lead out on to a paved patio area perfect for garden furniture and potted plants. The remainder of the spacious garden is mainly laid to lawn and bordered by plants, trees and shrubs. The garden is enclosed by a mixture of hedgerow and wood panel fencing making it both child and pet friendly.
Double Garage 18' 9" x 18' 8" ( 5.71m x 5.69m )
The garage is accessed via up and over doors with a further single glazed door to the garden. It further benefits from power, lighting and plumbing for a washing machine.
From the centre of Taunton head in a southerly direction onto South Road and continue along South Road merging into Shoreditch Road and passing Richard Huish College on your right hand side. Take the fourth right hand turning into Killams Drive followed by the first right hand turning onto Killams Crescent where the property will be identified by a Fox & Sons For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45167748.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.