1 bedroom retirement property for saleHawthorn Road, Aldwick
Sold STC £139,999
- Top Floor Age Restricted Apartment with Lift
- Double Bedroom with Built in Wardrobes
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Shower Room
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Under Floor Heating Throughout
- Communal Gardens for the Residents to Enjoy
- Communal Lounge and Laundry Room
- Available Parking Spaces and Guest Suite
- Walking Distance to a Variety of Amenities
- Piece of Mind with a Care Line and House Manager
* No Forward Chain and former Show Home * This spacious First Floor age restricted Apartment (60 years and over) is offered to the market in immaculate condition throughout. The property comprises of a spacious double Bedroom with a double built in wardrobe, a modern fitted Kitchen with lovely views, modern fitted Bathroom and a spacious Lounge / Dining Room with a beautiful electric fireplace. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, under floor heating plus fitted curtains and light fittings. There are fantastic communal facilities in our opinion which include a Lounge for the residents to socialise, a Laundry Room with washing machines and tumble driers and beautifully well maintained communal Gardens for the residents to enjoy as well as a Guest Suite for visitors to stay and parking facilities subject to availability. The property is located within close proximity to a variety of amenities including the Aldwick Shopping Parade, the Sea Front and Bognor Regis Town Centre. Viewing is a must.
Entrance - Wood door to the entrance hall.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with door to the lounge / dining room, bedroom and bathroom. Further door to a deep walk in storage cupboard housing the water tanks, electric meters and fuse board with ample storage space and shelving. Telephone entry system and emergency pull cord.
Lounge / Dining Room - 6.93m x 3.25m (22'9 x 10'8) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Focal point of the room is provided by a beautiful electric fireplace with stone effect mantle. Television point. Telephone point. Electric under floor heating. Curtains and light fittings included.
Kitchen - 2.51m x 2.26m (8'3 x 7'5) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Modern fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Integrated electric hob with oven below and extractor fan over. Integrated fridge freezer.
Bedroom - 4.70m x 2.82m (15'5 x 9'3) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Double built in mirror fronted wardrobe with hanging and shelving space. Television point. Electric underfloor heating. Curtains and light fittings included.
Bathroom - Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and wall mounted shower. Low level W.C and inset wash hand basin with cupboard space below. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Communal Areas -
Communal Gardens - Lovely well maintained communal gardens, with seating areas for the residents to enjoy.
Communal Lounge - A beautifully decorated and furnished communal lounge for the residents to enjoy and socialise.
Laundry Room - With three washing machines and two tumble driers.
Parking - Parking available, if required consult the House Manager.
Guest Suite - Guest suite with space for visitors - subject to availability.
Additional Information - Maintenance charge: £2,061.14 per annum approximately.
Ground Rent: £425.00 approximately.
Lease: 125 years remaining from June 2011.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45169053.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26604209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.