4 bedroom detached house for saleBurns Road, Banbury
Sold STC £335,000
- A well presented detached house
- Within a highly regarded area on the western outskirts of the town
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen
- Four bedrooms
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Gas ch via rads and uPVC double glazing
- Garage and driveway
- Views to rear.
A WELL PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE IN A HIGHLY REGARDED AREA ON THE WESTERN OUTSKIRTS OF THE TOWN.
Hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, modern kitchen, four bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, garage, driveway, gardens, views to rear.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£335,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx, 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed in a Westertly direction via West Bar into the Broughton Road. Travel straight on at the roundabout and take the second turning on the left. The property will be found on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 8 BURNS ROAD is as detached brick built modern house on the Western outskirts of the town. It is well presented and complemented by a range of modern fittings. It stands in a desirable residential area and currently backs onto fields over which there are lovely views. The well balanced accommodation is arranged on two floors with gas central heating via radiators, cavity wall insulation and uPVC double glazing. There is off road parking on the driveway to the front leading to the garage whilst to the rear there is a lovely well ended garden.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A well proportioned detached four bedroomed house.
* Located on the Western outskirts of the town in a highly desirable area.
* Hall with built-in cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Ground floor cloakroom re-fitted with a modern white suite.
* Spacious sitting room with large window to front and uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden and lovely outlooks.
* Dining room with large window to rear and pleasant views.
* Kitchen with attractive Beech veneer base and eye level units incorporating a built-in double oven, separate hob and integrated extractor over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, door to built-in pantry cupboard and door to side.
* Landing with door to insulated loft space.
* Large main bedroom with window to front and built-in wardrobe.
* Large second bedroom with window to front and built-in wardrobe.
* Two further bedrooms at the back with lovely views.
* Re-fitted bathroom with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, window.
* Gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing and cavity wall insulation.
* Driveway to front providing off road parking space for two cars leading to the single garage which has power and light connected, window and personal door to the rear garden.
* Lawned front garden with side access to a very attractive mature rear garden with patio, lawned area with well stocked borders, further paved patio.
Services - All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a cupboard in the hall.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45169713.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26604316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.