2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelmont Crescent, Maidenhead
- REFURBISHED SEMI
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENTRANCE HALL
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GARDENS & DETACHED SUMMERHOUSE
- OFF STREET PARKING
Highly sought after and convenient location close to town centre facilities, a truly outstanding late Victorian two double bedroom semi which has been refurbished to an exacting specification with a host of fabulous features. A must for viewing and highly recommended.
light point, quarry tile step, front door with multi-coloured leaded-light inserts.
double radiator, sash sealed unit double glazed side aspect window, wall light point, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 12' 7" x 12' 3" max ( 3.84m x 3.73m max )
into front aspect bay window with sash sealed unit double glazed units, chimney breast with fabulous cast iron fireplace, gas coal effect fire, slate hearth and stone surround and over mantle, built-in dresser with display shelving over and cupboards under, double radiator, picture rail, TV points.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 12' max ( 3.84m x 3.66m max )
chimney breast with gas fire wood burner, double radiator, twin side and rear aspect sash double glazed windows, Oak flooring, picture rail, deep understairs cloaks/store cupboard.
Kitchen 16' 4" x 7' 6" ( 4.98m x 2.29m )
granite worktops, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, drawers, cupboards and appliance space under and matching wall cupboards with lights under, beech block work surfaces, deep pan drawers, integral dishwasher, integral undercounter fridge and freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for water softener, cooker space with electric and gas cooker points (Brittania combination oven available, subject to separate negotiation), stainless steel splashback and extractor hood/canopy over, built-in waste bin cupboard, tall sliding larder cupboard, boiler cupboard with Glow-worm gas fired boiler, radiator, tiled floor, twin side and rear aspect double glazed sash windows, sealed unit double glazed double doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
radiator, access to boarded loft with ladder and light, power point.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 10' 4" max ( 3.89m x 3.15m max )
Victorian fireplace with over mantle, TV point, double radiator, twin double glazed sash windows, picture rail, large overstairs built-in cupboard, telephone point.
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 7" max ( 3.66m x 2.92m max )
double radiator, dual side and rear aspect windows with sash double glazed units, Victorian fireplace with overmantle, picture rail.
Bathroom 9' 2" x 7' 10" max ( 2.79m x 2.39m max )
panel enclosed bath with separate shower mixer over, fully tiled splashbacks, vanity wash hand basin, mixer taps and cupboards under, close coupled w.c, radiator/towel rail, light oak flooring, downlighters, sash double glazed rear aspect window, shaver point, airing cupboard with hot water tank and slatted shelving.
approx 75ft with paved patio areas, outside tap, light and power points, neat lawns, well stocked borders, large shed to the rear with power points. Side gate to front garden.
Detached Summerhouse 9' x 9' ( 2.74m x 2.74m )
wood paneled throughout with power points, double glazed window and double glazed double doors.
with shingle parking space and dropped kerb, shrubs and evergreens.
From Maidenhead town centre proceed up the A4 Bath Road to the traffic lights and turn right into All Saints Avenue. Proceed to the far end, turning right into Belmont Crescent and number 23 will be found on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45169749.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.