4 bedroom detached house for saleCalder Close, Maidenhead
- NO CHAIN
- SUBSTANTIAL CORNER PLOT
- EXTENDED HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO GARAGES
- SUPERB SIZED GARDEN
- CLOSE TO STATION
Situated on a substantial corner plot is this detached home with NO CHAIN. This spacious property has been extended and has further potential (stpp). Close to Furze Platt station and local schools, this home benefits from two garages and a south facing garden. Call to view now!
Door to front, double glazed window to front.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, parquet flooring, storage cupboard.
Window to front, w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Study 14' 3" x 8' 10" ( 4.34m x 2.69m )
Single and secondary glazed window to front, radiator, parquet flooring, door to garage.
Lounge 26' 7" x 11' 7" ( 8.10m x 3.53m )
Dual aspect, double glazed windows to front and rear, double glazed sliding patio doors to garden, open fireplace, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Dining Room 14' 9" x 14' 2" ( 4.50m x 4.32m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, parquet flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.38m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to rear, doors to utility room and lounge, stainless steel sink, work surfaces, tiled flooring, space for cooker and extractor fan, plumbing for dishwasher.
Utility Room 15' x 9' 1" ( 4.57m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed doors to kitchen and garden, wall and base units, cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, work surfaces, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, cupboard, airing cupboard, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' 8" x 14' 8" ( 4.78m x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, corner bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit, extractor fan, w.c., shaver point, radiator, tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.17m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, radiator, loft access.
Bedroom 4 11' x 8' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, corner bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, shaver point, w.c., tiled walls.
Spacious area to front with in and out driveway with a brick wall, shrubs and mature trees.
A superb sized garden benefitting from a southerly aspect and corner plot, mostly laid to lawn with a surround of mature shrubs, patio area with pathway to dual side access and garage, a pond feature and discreet storage area finishes this huge garden.
Garage 1 18' 8" x 11' 4" ( 5.69m x 3.45m )
Power and light, door to rear and workshop area.
Power and light, doors to front.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Marlow Road. Continue under the railway bridge up Gringer Hill and on reaching the Esso petrol station turn right into Harrow Lane. Take the second turning right into Bridle Road and first right into Calder Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45169758.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.