3 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBirrell Road, Forest Fields, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £145,000***
- THREE BEDROOM VICTORIAN MID0TERRACED PROPERTY SPLIT INTO TWO SPEREATE FLATS
- GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT AND SECONED FLOOR FLAT IS A TWO BEDROOM DUPLEX
- ANNUAL RENT £10,800 GIVING A 7.70% YIELD
- NO CHAIN
***GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £145,000*** This Victorian end-terraced property which has been split into two flats makes a perfect investment of anyone looking for a 8% yield or above.This property benefits from close access to the Nottingham Tram network and local bus services to the City Centre.
This Victorian end-terraced property which has been split into two flats makes a perfect investment of anyone looking for a 8% yield or above. Set in the popular location of Forest Fields, NG7. This property benefits from close access to the Nottingham Tram network and local bus services to the City Centre.
Flat 1 (ground Floor)
Double glazed UPVC door leading in from the front elevation, under stairs storage cupboard, gives access to downstairs bathroom and leads through to the rest of the accommodation.
Double glazed obscured window to the front elevation. Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with overhead electric shower, part tiled with wall mounted radiator and wall mounted extractor fan.
Bedroom 1 7' 8" x 12' 7" ( 2.34m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, wall mounted radiator and integrated storage space perfect for use as wardrobes.
Lounge 8' 10" Max x 13' 4" Max ( 2.69m Max x 4.06m Max )
Four double glazed large windows, one to the front elevation, one to the rear elevation and two to the side elevation. Wall mounted radiator with telephone point and television point.
Kitchen 13' 4" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 4.06m Max x 2.62m Max )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, double glazed obscured window to the front elevation, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap attachment and part tiled walls. Integrated fridge freezer, integrated electric oven and gas hob with overhead cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted radiator and central heating combination boiler.
Flat 2 (first & Second Floor)
With double glazed UPVC door giving entrance from the front elevation and stairs leading up to the landing of Flat 2.
First Floor Landing Of Duplex
Two single glazed windows to the front elevation.
Kitchen 14' x 12' 6" ( 4.27m x 3.81m )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, two large double glazed windows to the front elevation, stainless steel sink drainer, roll top work surfaces and part tiled walls. Space for a cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted radiator, wall mounted extractor fan and combination boiler.
Spacious family bathroom with double glazed obscured window to the side elevation. There is a bath with an overhead electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" x 16' 4" ( 4.22m x 4.98m )
Three single glazed windows, one to the front elevation, one to the rear elevation and one to the side elevation.
Second Floor Landing Of Duplex
Single glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 1 16' 4" x 13' 11" ( 4.98m x 4.24m )
Three single glazed windows, one to the front elevation, one to the rear elevation and one to the side elevation. Two wall mounted radiators and a TV point.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 14' ( 3.84m x 4.27m )
Single glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Small yard to the rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45171270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS109007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.