3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCorporation Street, Morley, Leeds
- Three bedroom semi detached accommodation
- Gardens to front and rear
- Close proximity to Morley town centre
- Viewing essential
William H Brown is proud to offer this this three bedroom semi detached accommodation situated in the heart of Morley town centre. The property benefits from well proportioned rooms and would make an ideal purchase for first time buyer or growing family alike.
William H Brown is proud to offer this this THREE bedroom SEMI DETACHED accommodation situated in the heart of MORLEY town centre. The property benefits from well proportioned rooms and would make an ideal purchase for first time buyer or growing family alike. The property is in need of some modernisation however has great potential so hurry now to book a viewing with William H Brown today.
Lounge 11' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the front, fireplace, gas storage heater and doors leading to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.45m )
Doors leading to conservatory, gas storage heater and floor leading to conservatory.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 5' 5" ( 3.71m x 1.65m )
Fully kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled splashback walls. space for cooker and fridge freezer, gas storage heater and double glazed window to the side.
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 8' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas storage heater and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 1" plus fitted wardrobes ( 3.58m x 2.46m plus fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and gas storage heater.
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 7' ( 1.85m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front and gas storage heater.
Three piece fitted suite comprising of bath with shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with matching pedestal, double glazed window to the rear, extractor fan and gas storage heater.
To the front of the property offers off street parking via driveway leading to the rear garden and a manageable front garden. To the rear of the property is storage shed and garden with fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45171285.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.