2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCatkin Drive, Giltbrook, Nottingham
Sold STC £135,000
- Semi Detached
- Kitchen Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Family Bathroom
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
***SEMI DETACHED***CONSERVATORY***TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS***DRIVEWAY***WELL MAINTAINED GARDEN***NO ONWARD CHAIN***
Burchell Edwards are pleased to present this beautiful two bedroom semi-detached property in the sought after area of Gilbrook in Nottingham. Giltbrook is closely situated to a wide range of local amenities and is within walking distance to Giltbrook Retail Park. Offered with no onward chain this property is ready to move into straight away! In brief the property comprises of two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen with breakfast bar area, conservatory, off road parking and if fully gas centrally heated with UPVC double glazing. Viewing is HIGHLY recommended.
With double glazed door to front elevation and carpet flooring.
Lounge 15' 6" x 13' 7" ( 4.72m x 4.14m )
With UPVC double glazed bow window to front, gas fire, central heating radiator, telephone and TV points with freshly laid carpet flooring. Stairs to first floor landing and door to;
Kitchen Diner 13' 7" x 8' 11" ( 4.14m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen with a rage of matching wall and base units offering space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher with breakfast bar and under unit lights, roll top work surfaces with tiled splash backs, electric oven and four ring electric hob, cooker hood, central heated combi boiler, window to rear, central heating radiator and tiled flooring. Door to;
Conservatory 10' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and sides, double glazed french doors allowing access to rear garden and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to:
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 8' 11" ( 4.17m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.54m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, walk in wardrobe, central heating radiator with carpet flooring.
Bathroom 7' x 5' 7" ( 2.13m x 1.70m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiling for splash backs and central heating radiator.
Oustide And Gardens
To the front of the property there is a low maintance garden with steps leading to front door and driveway for one car.
To the rear there is a well maintained fenced grass area with two seperate patio sections and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45171612.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.