3 bedroom terraced house for saleSandpiper Way, King's Lynn
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid-terrace house in popular location
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge & kitchen
- Parking space and enclosed garden
- Viewings highly recommended!
Viewings are highly recommended to this mid-terrace house in a popular location! Accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen, utility/cloakroom, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well presented mid-terrace house situated on the popular Nar Valley Park development. Accommodation comprises of a lounge, kitchen, utility/cloakroom, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a parking space and an enclosed lawned garden.
Double glazed entrance door to:
Stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard, radiator.
Utility / Cloakroom
Low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to rear, radiator, space and plumbing for washing machine, worktop surface over, cupboard at base level.
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.68m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 12' 5" ( 2.95m x 3.78m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces over, double glazed window to front, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, boiler serving central heating, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, storage cupboard, access to loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.18m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" including door recess x 9' 2" ( 3.99m including door recess x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" max x 9' 8" ( 2.79m max x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a small garden and a path leading to the front door. There is a paved driveway providing a parking space.
To the rear there is an enclosed lawned garden with patio area and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45171729.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.