2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleEgerton Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
Sold STC £180,000
- Ground floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- Private garden
- Private entrance
- Off road parking
Fox & Sons are proud to offer to the market this ground floor flat located conveniently adjacent to Egerton Park, situated within 0.6 miles of Collington Railway Station and 0.4 miles of Bexhill Town Centre. The property benefits from having a private garden, a private entrance and off road parking.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom ground floor flat located conveniently adjacent to Egerton Park, situated within 0.6 miles of Collington Railway Station and 0.4 miles of Bexhill Town Centre. The accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms, a second conservatory/utility area and a bathroom. The property further benefits from having private front and rear gardens, off road parking, a large cellar and a private entrance. Viewing comes strongly recommended.
Having a private front door and a radiator.
Lounge 11' 5" max x 15' 10" ( 3.48m max x 4.83m )
Having a single glazed window to the rear aspect, single glazed doors leading through to the conservatory and a radiator.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 7' 6" ( 2.82m x 2.29m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a double glazed door to the garden and a radiator.
Having a single glazed window to the side aspect.
Kitchen 7' 8" max x 7' 1" max ( 2.34m max x 2.16m max )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink drainer, an electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, access to the cellar and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a bath with mixer taps and shower above, a wash hand basin, WC and a radiator.
Bedroom One 18' 2" into bay x 11' 5" max ( 5.54m into bay x 3.48m max )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, a feature fireplace and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" max x 10' 10" ( 3.53m max x 3.30m )
Having a single glazed window to the rear aspect, a single glazed door to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Utility Area/ Conservatory Two 6' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.11m x 2.34m )
Having double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect and a double glazed door leading out to the rear garden.
Having lawn and patio and a parking space to rear.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45171738.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.