5 bedroom detached house for saleFruitfields Close, Devizes
- Detached house
- Five bedrooms
- Two en-suites
- Double Garage
- Two reception rooms plus study
A beautifully presented 5 bedroom family home in a premium position on this highly regarded residential development of Drews Pond, with larger than average garden and a double garage and driveway.
In a premium position is this highly regarded residential development of Drews Pond. A spacious five bedroom detached home situated on the southern side of Devizes about a mile from the town's comprehensive leisure and shopping facilities.
Offered in good decorative order. Benefits of the property include a master bedroom suite with en-suite shower room together with a guest bedroom, also with en-suite shower room. There is a spacious family kitchen/breakfast room together with a generous sitting room, study and dining room. The wide entrance hall leads up to a galleried landing and overall the property makes for great family living.
combines gas fired central heating to radiators with sealed unit double glazing, double garage, parking and private garden. Viewing Advised.
Path leading up to the front door and a door leading into the entrance hall, with fixed double glazed windows to the front.
Double doors leading to the lounge, door to cloak room, door to study. Double doors to dining room. Double doors to kitchen breakfast room, double storage cupboard for shoes and coats., Two radiators, coved ceilings and stairs to the first floor.
Study 9' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the front , coved ceiling, radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash back and a radiator.
Lounge 17' 2" x 16' 11" ( 5.23m x 5.16m )
Box Bay double glazed windows to rear, french patio doors giving access to the rear garden. Feature fire place with in-set living gas flame fire. Two radiators, double doors leading into kitchen diner.
Kitchen 21' x 14' 5" ( 6.40m x 4.39m )
Fitted kitchen, wall base units,, work surfaces over and splash back tiling. stainless steel sink & drainer one and a half bowl,. Double electric oven, gas hob, with hood over, integrated DW,integrated fridge/ freezer, two radiator's, tiled floor. french double doors leading into the rear garden, double glazed windows to the rear, inset down lighting, door leading to utility room.
Dining Room 15' 7" x 11' 5" Max ( 4.75m x 3.48m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front, coved ceiling, radiator.
Utility Room 7' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.34m x 2.16m )
Work surface over inset Stainless Steel sink drainer, plumbing for washing machine,tiled splash back, radiator. Double glazed door to side giving access to the side of the property. Double glazed window to the side.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, double glazed window to front, shelved airing cupboard, loft access, radiator, doors to all rooms on this floor.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 12' 4" ( 4.34m x 3.76m )
Double glazed windows to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point. Door to en-suite,
Double glazed windows to side, wash hand basin, WC, Double shower tray with shower over, part tiled, shaving point, radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' 4" x 10' 1" ( 4.67m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front of the property, TV point, radiator, door to en-suite.
Wash hand basin, WC, Double shower tray with shower over, part tiled, shaving point, radiator.
Bedroom 3 14' 10" x 9' 9" ( 4.52m x 2.97m )
Double glazed windows to front, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 4 12' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 5 9' 1" x 8' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.64m )
Double glazed windows to rear, radiator, TV point.
Family Bathroom 11' x 8' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear Bath with mixer taps with shower attachment, part tiled walls, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, inset down lighting.
Lawn, central path to front door. Shrubbed boarders.
Enclosed, Landscaped, two patio areas, raised decking, flower beds, tap, garden lights, gated access to drive.
Double garage, up and over doors, power, lighting, eve storage.
Parking for several cars.
From our office head out of the Market Place along Long Street towards Salisbury and Potterne. At the end of the road bear right at the mini roundabout towards Potterne and at the next roundabout turn left into Wick Lane. Take the second turning on the right into Downlands Road and then follow the road around to the right into Fruitfields Close. Continue all the way to the far end where the property will be found on the right hand side overlooking the grasslands.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45171747.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.