2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrwell Gardens, Stanley, Durham, DH9
- Two Bedroomed Semi-Detached House
- Designated Off Road Parking
- Lounge With French Doors To Garden
- Lawned Rear Garden With Patio Area
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
Ideally suited to first time buyers, investors or those wishing to downsize, a modern two bedroomed semi-detached property situated in Orwell Gardens near Stanley.
Built by Haslam Homes in 2007 the property has the benefit of uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and a designated area to the front for off road parking. The accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance hall, kitchen, cloakroom/w.c. and lounge with French doors to rear garden, to the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom/w.c. To the rear there is a lawned garden with patio area.
Orwell gardens is a modern development situated approximately 1 mile from Stanley town centre, where schools, shops and facilities are available. The nearby A693 provides easy access to Chester le Street, Consett, Durham and Tyneside.
Agents note: There is a right of access through the alleyway for the neighbouring property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45172389.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY160386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Stanley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.