2 bedroom terraced house for saleLaurelwood Road, Northshore
- Two Bedroom Terrace Home
- Dedicated Parking
- Living/Dining Room with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom with Vaulted Ceiling & En-Suite Shower Room
- Kitchen Includes Bosch Appliances
- Mechanical Ventilation System
- Rainwater Harvesting Facility
- Photovoltaic Panels
- Smart Utility Metering
The Arlyn - The front door opens from a covered entrance area leading to the hallway with a useful store plus a spacious WC. The fully fitted Symphony kitchen with soft close doors and Bosch Appliances with French doors opens to Sage Bushes. A roomy dining/lounge area with hardwood French doors opening onto the rear garden and stairs lead to the first floor landing which has a useful storage cupboard, a family bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and 2nd bedroom with large cupboard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45172548.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.