1 bedroom flat for saleHunt's Paper Factory, Bishop's Park, SW6
- Spacious one bedroom first floor apartment
- Open-plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Light and airy reception room with space to dine
- Generous double bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe
- Sleek bathroom with modern fittings
- Private balcony and access to a communal courtyard
Situated on the first floor of a brand new secure development, this stunning one bedroom apartment features a unique open-plan living space with a private balcony and access to a communal courtyard.
Hunts Paper Factory is in the heart of Munster Village in Fulham close to the shops, bars, restaurants and cultural spots of Bishops Park, Fulham Broadway, and Chelsea. The green open spaces of Lillie Road Recreation Ground are moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.