1 bedroom apartment for saleCastle View Windsor, Helston Lane, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- Coming soon!
- Exclusively for the over 55's
- 1, 2 and 2 bedroom plus apartments
- Residents lounge and cafe, as well as a rooftop lounge, bar and garden with spectacular views.
- Reception manned 24 hours a day
A stunning new development of 58 apartments for the over 55's with amenities, roof top garden & private parking. 1 & 2 bedroom options available.
A stunning new development of 58 apartments for the over 55's with amenities, roof top garden & private parking.
Lead an active and independent lifestyle in a place that you will love.
Castle View is a new development by Castle Retirement Living Ltd in the heart of Windsor's residential community. They are accompanied by great community facilities to ensure residents can have privacy when they wish, but can also enjoy the benefits of socialising with like minded people.
The project has evolved from the very best thinking from the UK and overseas senior living designs. The 1, and 2 bedroom apartments will be of a high quality specification, most with balconies or outdoor space, and each is designed on a single level.
Prices range from £299,000 - £599,000
Square Footage: 633 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45177355.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SND140037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.