3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Hurdles, Titchfield Common
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Converted Garage with Office and Utility
- Highly Desirable Location
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with French Doors to the Garden
- Re-Fitted Family Bathroom
- Attractive Decor Throughout
- Sunny Aspect Rear Garden with Patio
- Driveway for Two Vehicles Leading to the Converted Garage
- Brookfield Catchment
- EPC - E
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to present for sale this stunning end terrace three-bedroom family home located in the highly requested area of Titchfield Common. The property comprises; enclosed porch, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, garage which is currently being used as a study and utility room, three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from front and rear gardens which are mainly laid to lawn, there is also driveway parking for two vehicles, and access to the converted garage.
Titchfield Common benefits from having good local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links, creating easy access to Southampton and Portsmouth as well as routes up to London.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
15' 0'' x 13' 1'' (Narrowing to 12'1") (4.57m x 3.98m)
15' 0'' x 10' 4'' (Max) (4.57m x 3.15m)
11' 9'' x 8' 8'' (3.58m x 2.64m)
9' 4'' x 7' 10'' (2.84m x 2.39m)
8' 9'' x 6' 0'' (2.66m x 1.83m)
9' 2'' x 8' 3'' (2.79m x 2.51m)
8' 3'' x 7' 10'' (2.51m x 2.39m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45177855.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6957101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Warsash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.