4 bedroom detached house for saleSpringhill Grove, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £255,000
- Occupying a Surprisingly Generous Plot Enjoying Extensive Gardens & Positioned Within This Delightful Cul-De-Sac Setting
- An Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence Set Within This Popular Grove off Priorwood Gardens in Ingleby Barwick
- Providing a Double Garage & an Extensive Block Paved Driveway Offering Parking for a Number of Vehicles
- Delightful Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Deep Bay Window to the Front
- Separate Dining Room with Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden & a Useful Study
- Kitchen with a Comprehensive Range of Fitted Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Bedrooms with Three Having Fitted Wardrobes
- En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom & Family Bathroom with Four Piece Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
Occupying a Surprisingly Generous Plot Enjoying Extensive Gardens and Positioned Within This Delightful Cul-De-Sac Setting. An Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence Set Within This Popular Grove off Priorwood Gardens in Ingleby Barwick.
6.35m x 3.05m
measured into bay.
3.28m x 3.28m
3.94m x 3.28m
2.06m x 1.47m
4.5m x 2.97m
2.82m x 1.52m
3.28m x 2.82m
3.35m x 2.67m
2.67m x 2.36m
2.41m x 2.34m
Gardens and Double Garage
The property enjoys are generous corner plot with lawned front garden and an extensive block paved driveway providing parking for a number of vehicles and leading onto the double garage with two up and over doors, security alarm power points and lighting. To the rear there is a surprisingly spacious garden, being mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs, a paved patio area and further lawned garden to the rear of the garage.
1.6m x 0.86m
2.4m x 2.06m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45178539.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.