4 bedroom town house for saleMarine View, St. Mary's Island, Chatham Maritime
Sold STC £409,995
- Situated in this quiet waterfront location.
- Spacious Home with Panoramic views.
- Fully South Facing Location
- Ground Floor Cloakroom and family Bathroom.
- First Floor Living Room 6.13m x 5.01m.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room 4.93m x 3.18m.
- Master bedroom 4.61m x 4.06m.
- Second Bedroom 4.34m x 3.31m.
- Delightful Patio Garden.
- Early Viewing Advised
ANOTHER HOME SOLD BY ISLAND HOMES Wonderful Four Bedroom Waterfront Home with Panoramic Views.
Situated in the quieter waterfront position overlooking Basin Two, is this spacious four bedroom family home, being one of the larger houses in this particular location, offering a wonderful 20ft first floor L shaped Living Room with feature fireplace, double south facing doors and a Juliet balcony providing panoramic views across the waterfront.
The ground floor accommodation provides a fully fitted Kitchen/ Breakfast Room with integrated appliances, with the double doors leading through to the 16ft Conservatory, which again faces fully south and takes full advantage of the views across the water. The ground floor also offers a cloakroom and separate utility room.
The first floor level with its delightful living room, also has one of the larger of the four bedrooms and this has adjoining en suite shower room.
The second floor level provides the master bedroom suite and the second of the en suite shower rooms, plus two further bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The views and the outside entertaining space is of course what these waterfront properties are all about and the rear garden of this home has been paved for ease of maintenance with a variety of trees and plants that provide some extra seclusion.
Island Homes act as sole agent for the owners and we recommend an early appointment to view to avoid disappointment as properties of this nature are extremely rare.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45178632.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26481707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Island Homes, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.