4 bedroom detached house for saleKingcombe Road, Toller Porcorum, Dorchester, Dorset
- Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Large Well Stocked Gardens
- Lovely Village
- No Forward Chain
4 Double Bedrooms, Bathroom, Shower Room (potential to create En Suite), Sitting Room, Dining/Family Room, Study, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Spacious Landing. Attached Garage/Workshop with Cloakroom. Oil-Fired Central Heating. PV Solar Panels. UPVC Sealed Unit Windows. Stable/Loosebox. Long Driveway and Extensive Parking. Large Well Stocked Gardens. In all about 1/3rd acre.
Rowans is an attractive individual house understood to have been traditionally built in circa 1980 with brick elevations under a concrete tiled roof. The house has been under the current ownership since 2001 and over the years a whole number of improvements have been carried out. The accommodation is well proportioned and many of the rooms enjoy lovely views over the surrounding countryside and hills.
* Oil-fired central heating
* Mainly UPVC Mahogany-style sealed unit windows
* Sitting room and good sized dining/family room with stone fireplaces and wood burner stoves
* Kitchen/breakfast room with solid oak fronted units and oil-fired Rayburn cooker range
* PV Solar roof panels providing useful income
* 4 Double bedrooms
* Bathroom & separate shower room with potential to create en suite facilities to principal bedroom
* Enlargement potential
* Large attached garage/workshop with remote control door and cloakroom
* Hardwood panelled internal doors
* Timber loosebox/stable
* Large well stocked gardens
Rowans is set well back and approached through a 5 bar gate onto a long driveway leading a generous turning and parking facilities.
ATTACHED GARAGE/WORKSHOP Remote control roller door.
WOODEN LOOSE BOX Circa 12' x 12' (3.65m x 3.65m).
The large front and rear gardens are principally down to lawn, together with a wide variety of mature trees and shrub borders. Immediately to the rear is a good sized paved terrace. Screened former vegetable garden. 2 GREENHOUSES. The gardens enjoy a high degree of privacy with country views and adjoin fields.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45179091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI160402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.