4 bedroom house for sale4 bedroom Semi-Detached House in Reigate
- Set in a quiet popular residential cul de sac
- 15 minutes walk to Redhill BR station and 20 minutes walk to Reigate town centre
- 4 Bedrooms (3 doubles 1 single)
- Off street parking for several cars and detached garage
Set in an elevated position, in a quiet cul de sac, 15 minutes walk to Redhill BR station and 20 minutes walk to Reigate town centre, this semi detached 30's house is presented in good order throughout. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms and a bathroom. Downstairs there is a large through reception room, separate family/music room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, a recently built conservatory and wc. Outside is off street parking for several cars and a detached garage to the front, to the rear is a south facing garden with patio and two garden sheds. What the vendor said, "Over the last 27 years, Beechcroft has provided a comfortable home for us and our three children and a welcome to our six grandchildren. Its roomy rooms with an abundance of storage, especially in the kitchen and bedrooms, mean it can be easily kept clean and tidy note the huge loft space. Solidly built in 1930 weve cherished the building and maintained and extended it in keeping with its origins. We will sorely miss our friendly neighbours and inclusive community of Millway and the herbs and mature fruit trees in the garden which stock the freezer every year."
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halliwell Marks Ltd , Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.