4 bedroom detached house for saleMerioneth Close, Ingleby Barwick
- An Impressively Presented, Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence
- Nicely Situated Within A Very Pleasant Cul De Sac Position off Marchlyn Crescent
- Spacious Lounge and Separate Dining Room Both With Karndean Flooring
- Refitted Breakfast Kitchen With Good Range Of Fitted Units and Built In Oven With Gas Hob and Integrated Dishwasher
- Four Bedrooms With Three Having Fitted Wardrobes
- En Suite Bathroom To Master Bedroom With Two Other Bedrooms Sharing A Jack & Jill Facility
- Family Bathroom/WC With Nicely Presented White Suite
- Gas Central Heating System and Double Glazing
- Gardens To Front and Rear (Rear South Facing), Double Width Driveway and Single Garage
- An Excellent Home Which Merits Early Internal Viewing
A Spacious four bedroom detached family residence with en-suite bathroom to master bedroom and Jack & Jill en-suite to further bedrooms. Enjoying a pleasant cul-de-sac setting with gardens to the front and rear (rear south facing), double width driveway and single garage. Providing gas central heating system, double glazing and accommodation briefly comprising hallway, cloakroom/WC, lounge, dining room, superb re-fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob, four bedrooms, three having fitted wardrobes and family bathroom/wc with white suite. Pleasant cul-de-sac position. Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45180705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING120151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.