2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThe Spinney, Barnby Dun, DONCASTER
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000
- Well Presented Two Bedroomed Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Spacious Lounge, Wet Room
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking, Garage
Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000 Located in the popular village of Barnby Dun is this well presented two bedroomed semi-detached bungalow which is situated close to local amenities and transport links.
Has a side facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 10" x 11' 3" ( 4.22m x 3.43m )
Has a front facing double glazed bay window. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace which houses the electric fire. There is a dado rail and coving to the ceiling.
Breakfast Kitchen 10' x 8' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.64m )
With front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a gas cooker point with cookerhood above, space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. There is a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 8' 9" ( 4.55m x 2.67m )
With rear facing double glazed French doors which give access to the garden and central heating radiator. There are fitted wardrobes which extend over the bed.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
With rear facing French doors which open onto the garden. There is a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Has a side facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and shower. There is a central heating radiator.
The property has an enclosed front garden with a driveway providing off road parking and in turn leads to the garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with greenhouse.
Has up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45181152.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.