3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Augustines Road, Wisbech
- Brand new three storey mid terraced town house
- 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Courtyard development in town centre location
- Allocated parking space
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
This brand new three storey mid terraced town house has 3 bedrooms and is situated close to Wisbech town centre. The property has off road parking in the courtyard development and is being sold with the benefit of the Help To Buy Scheme.
This mid terraced house comprises an entrance hall, a lounge and a kitchen to the ground floor. On the first floor there are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with the second floor having a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room. The property has gas central heating and an enclosed rear garden. There is off road parking in the courtyard development of 12 properties.
Front Entrance Hall
Lounge 11' 10" max x 13' 8" max including store cupboard ( 3.61m max x 4.17m max including store cupboard )
Kitchen 9' 1" max x 7' 7" max ( 2.77m max x 2.31m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 8' 2" extending to 10' 5" into wardrobe ( 3.61m x 2.49m extending to 3.18m into wardrobe )
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 6' 1" extending to 8' 5" max ( 3.61m x 1.85m extending to 2.57m max )
Bathroom 7' 10" x 5' 9" ( 2.39m x 1.75m )
Master Bedroom 11' 10" max narrowing to 8' 5" min x 12' 3" sloping ceiling ( 3.61m max narrowing to 2.57m min x 3.73m sloping ceiling )
En-Suite Shower Room 11' 10" max x 7' 3" ( 3.61m max x 2.21m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the dual carriageway signposted Downham Market. Take the first turning left and then left again into St Augustines Road. The development will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.